Sunday, September 27, 2009

Visiting with Mr. Leo! (Mr. Ash is 4 months old)



Doug and I made a drive to Humble to visit Baby Leo and Cynthia. We were able to watch the Texans game and the whole time Cynthia and Doug were on their iPhones checking their Fantasy Teams...pretty funny to watch. Thanks for a great Sunday Cynthia! (Update me with exactly how many weeks Leo was too if you can Mrs. C. That way people can see what a HUGE baby he is for his age).

p.s. Asher is in his Pearl-Snap onesie (size 9 months and it was a little snug on his torso).

2 comments:

David and Amanda said...

I love the pearl snap onsie, I almost bought the same one, but considering who knows when I will get pregnant I decided to wait! But it is SO ADORABLE

Melissa said...

Sweet babies!!! We need to see Asher soon. He is going to be so big before we see him again! Kiss him for us!