Friday, September 25, 2009

Neglecting the blog...I blame my new iPhone 3GS!

So I finally plugged my iPhone into my computer and viola, my photos uploaded immediately. I was going to use my phone as an excuse as to why I didn't have picture (actual camera) updates anymore...but alas since I can see my pics on my laptop very easily, I can't do that now. So there should be no reason I don't have more frequent updates. Enjoy!
Asher's first 'creation' he made at day care. His little hand in a fall leaf.
Asher at home with me today getting his grub on. Here he is sitting up in day care when I picked him up yesterday. I had no idea he was doing this! I was very proud of him...

Asher and his dad earlier this week. Adorable...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So precious!! He is growing so fast. Can you believe how fast time flies? What a cutie!!!