Thursday, September 3, 2009

Asher is 4 months old...wow

Our little man is now officially 4 months old. He's changed so much and is just alot of fun for mommy and daddy. His check-up with the pediatrician went very well, and we were told we could start him on cereal if we would like.

Height: 26 1/4 inches 90%
Head: 17 inches 75%
Weight: 15 lbs...and something. 50%
I cannot tell from the form they sent home with us. Oops! (I don't know if their .5 means 5 oz or 1/2 an ounce, as in 8 ounces...no big deal).

My dad and mom actually took him to the doctor since both Doug and I were working that day. My mom had to leave the room for the shots but my dad was the "brave one" and stayed with my little Ash-boy. Of course he cried along with Asher and I was told he would NOT take him again.

There wasn't a reaction to the shots, they usually just make him eat a little less and sleep harder. He also kicks his legs like normal, so I think he forgets he's even gotten them (at least that's what my mom says). He's back to his 6.5-7 oz feedings again.

No comments: