Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Baby Shower & Monica's Birthday

My beautiful cousin Monica's (with the hand on my belly) birthday was this past weekend. She drove down from Dallas and I was SO HAPPY to see her. She is such a special and caring person that she didn't mind sharing her special day with her (soon to be introduced) nephew. Thank you to my wonderful family for throwing me such a beautiful shower. And of course thanks to my friends and family who attended. As always you can access all the photos on the "Felicia Family Photos" link to the left. This is a really cute picture of Evan playing on the floor. Here I am with 'the girls'. Sunni--who brought Miss Lillie, Hillary, & Kristina--who is due June 1st!Here is Monica enjoying her birthday cupcake. I love you cousin!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just saw your counter on the blog! 25 Days to go!!! Wow...9 months goes fast. Looks like you had a wonderful shower!
~Ashley