Thursday, August 18, 2011

New York in October? Why yes, thank you!

My brother-in-law Ryan and his fiance Stephanie will be getting married on December 10th of this year in NYC. As Doug is a groomsman I have no problems with him going...I'm just bummed I can't go! Doug is already disappointed Asher cannot go with him, but with all the responsibilites of a groomsman: bachelor party mainly--haha!--its maybe not the best place for him to be wrangling a 2 1/2 year old.

Fortunately Stephanie is having a bridal shower in October and I have a plane ticket to go! My mother-in-law and I will be going together to sample some of the food choices that are still in the process of being decided on. How fun to get to spend some girl time with my new sister-in-law!




You gotta love what the wedding website says about my husband:


Doug Fagala - Groomsman
Watch out for this guy at the wedding. He'll definitely try to high-five you at least once. Doug is Ryan's step-brother and a dear friend. They've been family for over 20 years now and continue to grow together. He's married to Felicia Fagala and they have a son named Asher and another baby boy on the way!

No comments: