Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fat Fingers while Prego!

Boy am I glad Robbins Bros. relocated again back to Houston. I can finally get my ring cleaned! Haha. I made a trip there while I was going those last errands I could possibly manage being enormous.

Yes, climbed the stairs up and everything.

Yes, embarassed myself by barely being able to get off my engagement ring.

Yes, browsed around and even tried on the FIRST band I've ever seen that actually went with my engagement ring.

Yes, I'm showing you here despite my ring finger being so red it may burst.

Yes, that's me trying to fit it with my 'big girl' James Avery silver band that is worn when Felicia gets truly pregnant. I bought it when pregnant with Asher.Oh well, I was so happy to finally find something Simon G made to fit my ring! I love that it doesn't go flush around my ring covering up my diamonds. He mentioned sodering it on but I cannot imagine covering up my original engagement ring...namely because of the diamonds surrounding it. :)

Now...what anniversary should I ask for it on?...

No comments: