Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo

Today was opening night at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo AND Asher's first official visit too! Here is the first ride Asher and Daddy chose. Asher enjoyed the slide so much Doug is ready to put him on the much larger one next time. I figured it'd safer to start first on the smaller one...
Here is Asher and I on the one I chose.
Daddy & Asher checking out the "We Fry Anything" booth.
My silly boys...
We bought some feed for the animals, and boy we were popular! Asher is practically squished here with goats trying to get a snack.
Petting some pot-belly pigs. VERY cute till they get HUGE. I didn't get a pic of the large one...
Who taught him how to do this?!
Asher loves him some pony rides!
Daddy teaching Asher early to "Saw 'em off".
Asher holds a great respect for chickens. Ha.
Petting some bunnies. Asher noticed they ate the same thing--carrots & cereal!
Mutton busting...one of the newest events and my faves.
Welcome Clay Walker!

2 comments:

Gulley Gang said...

What fun! With us in Dallas and it being Rodeo time, we are missing out! Need to get down there sometime so I can take Cade. He would love it as much as Asher, I am sure. Great photos and good job of preserving the moment!

Felicia said...

BRING HIM DOWN! :P Too bad the twins' party isn't sooner then you could've hit both of them up on one trip.