Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our new camera...

Back in October we received an early Christmas present from my in-laws Donna & Darrell. A Nikon D90 complete with two AMAZING lenses, bag, a huge memory card, and plenty of classes for us to attend at Wolf Camera. I was pretty intimidated to agree to such a gift--but despite my minimal experience with such an advanced camera, its very easy to use! Of course I'm just in the 'point and shoot' phase, but I know once we get some time at our classes, and with constant badgering of my mother-in-law Donna to learn her tricks, I'll get to do some more 'grown-up' pics in no time ;)

Example of the use we've had of this camera so far...when we went to chop down our Christmas tree, in 1.5 hrs I shot over 99 photos. Sheesh! I know we'll love our family camera for years and years. I've taken it to my family events too and my cousins are lined up for me to shoot them at their future swim meets, baseball games, cheer competitions, etc. I can't wait to learn the action features of the D90!

No comments: