Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day with my parents

Christmas Day after I got off work I rushed to my parent's house to celebrate. I showered as quickly as I could so I could hold my little Ash and play with Brandon without fearing spreading all kinds of germs to them.

Linda & Joel got us an awesome gift! We can bring Asher along now for bike rides. Brandon loves his, so we hope Asher can take full advantage of his 'new view' once the weather cools some.
Brandon in his favorite 'Fire Shirt'. Now that Asher is big enough for his, I think Brandon thinks Asher somehow took his prized possession.

Linda wearing the necklace we got her. I loved the little photo pendant from James Avery--I wanted he exact thing (chain and all) for myself but then just went to the store the following day to get one for my sis.I love this expression Asher makes--too bad he's holding something in the way of his face. This shows what a nice camera we have, the photo is a cropped version of it.
Asher and his 'Lita' (aka Abuelita Elia). Asher and his Tio Joel. Thankfully HFD didn't have him working Christmas Day.
Asher LOVES to pinch the heck out of our faces.
Note: as much as it stunk to work on Christmas Day, I know I won't have to do it again for 3 more years. We only have to work one Major Holiday a year, and they never repeat themselves, just cycle to new ones. So its not just a matter of being 'at the bottom of the totem pole'. Plus I only worked 2 days this week (still getting paid full-time too), so no complaints from me! ;)

No comments: