Friday, May 22, 2009

Chunky-butt Asher: 3 weeks old!

Asher had his 2 week check-up last week with Dr. Alley in the Medical Center. I don't have the exact measurements...but I do recall the precentiles:

Weight: 8lbs 11+ oz. Puts him at 50%
Head: 50%
Length: 22 INCHES. Puts him at 90%
Doug and I weighed him yesterday (3 weeks and 1 day) and he was 9 1/2 lbs already! (We received a really nice digital scale as a gift). So he isn't quite the chunky butt as this post is titled-- I checked out his butt and its not mine--but he's one long little guy. :o)

Here is a photo of the stork we had in our yard for a week. Thanks for getting this for us Mimi (Doug's mother Sheila). I'd never seen anything like it before! Very cool.

p.s. if you'd like to see the details of any of these photos, just click on one. Next time I'll post so they're larger on the blog.

Love,

Doug, Felicia, & Asher Fagala

No comments: