Monday, February 16, 2009

What a great weekend!

This past weekend Doug and I were able to see all of our parents. I just feel great today and I think it's because I saw all of them along with Linda and Brandon, and my pals at a birthday party. The only people we didn't see were the Heffernan's. :( With school and Doug's job, it's sometimes hard to find the time to see so many people. Of course I still miss my cousins, aunts, uncles, and my Abuelito.
Here is Doug trying on the baby boy's towel (and early gift from Ed and Nicole). Thanks you guys! Donna let me know on Sunday that on potterybarn.com the bedding was not being stocked, so we would've not been able to order till MONTHS from now. Luckily Nicole saved the day! The bedding is actually a gift from my sister, so thanks to you too Linda.
Here's a photo from Ed's birthday party on Saturday night. It was a fun time eating delicious pastries by Angie and playing old Nintendo games on the Wii (hello Excitebike?)
Lauren, Donna, and Sheila were all in on creating this BEAUTIFUL basket for our home. I love the canister too. Lovely work ladies! Here's what I saw this morning when deciding what to wear-- a whole bunch of old Komen racing shirts. Ha. I can't wait to add this year's to my collection. I took an exam this morning and barely fit in the tiny desk. I swear an indention was left in my stomach. Fortunately I noticed and turned a bit so the baby had some more room.

Brandon being silly with his 'Lita' (Abuelita). It stinks the first one came out blurry...

29 weeks 2 days pregnant...and 40 lbs heavier. I suppose I can explain that in another entry. :o) And I'm obviously in a pre-pregnancy sweatshirt. I am holding a pillow for the baby's room.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look great girl!!! Cannot wait for your showers to start. Post pics as you start the nursery!!!