Monday, January 12, 2009

Pictures!

Doug allowed me to upgrade my old Sony 5.1 megapixel to a 10.1! I'm so happy with it...I couldn't have got it without finding the best deal out there (read: no taxes/shipping, etc...haha). So here is a mixture of photos from my new/old camera. Now I can easily upload them too now that I have my PC connector back. I love my husband... he also got the baby and I a very beautiful Kate Spade diaper bag. I had no idea she even made them! Wow...
Here is the "Little King" being carried up the steps at the River Walk...needless to say Brandon got a kick out of this treatment. He grinned the whole way. (You can see his leg kicked up in the photo).
We go to the Menger Hotel in San Antonio every holiday season. It usually falls during my mom's birthday, December 28th. Here is Brandon opening the Chihuahua his Mina (Madrina--me) got him. His Mino (Padrino) Doug got him a super-fly Adidas track suit.
Here I am trying on my new Moby for the baby. It's a little different than I expected since I have a bit of a bump in the way. My pal Megan HIGHLY recommened it to me. I'm optimistic it'll work out. Grandma Manning, daughter Sheila, and grandkids Doug and Lauren.
Doug sitting in disbelief at seeing his dad WITHOUT his mustache for the first time ever. It looks good Darrell! You can see how big Evan's gotten here too.
Doug being silly with Kahlua the chihuaha mix at George's New Year's Eve Party. Doug and our pals Angie & Amaris. We had a great time that night you guys. You fed the baby and I very well, as usual.

No comments: