Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Asher's new swim class




Asher moved up at the Houston Swim Club. Today was our first day mommy was no longer in class with him...a little bittersweet as we did 2 semesters of classes together at The Little Gym and over 2 months now in swim class.


I was thinking Asher would be at his absolute WORST as he fell asleep for his nap just 5 minutes away from us getting there (it was a 1:3oP start time vs. our usual 9:30A or 10:30A) so he started out crying before we walked in...so I still handed him over and he just cried for another 30 seconds. He did awesome! Maybe I was the one distracting him all along. Ha!


Note: Jeez, sorry for the poor video quality. I was using my ipad2...thinking, "I'll bring the big daddy Nikon the next time". Definitely will be now! Anyway, Asher is the one floating in the water with the teacher.

No comments: