Friday, February 12, 2010

Asher's last day at the YMCA-Medical Center

We've known for a while Asher would be switching day care centers. There are so many close to the house, but they either cost more than my private high school tuition, or we had to wait till Asher was old enough.

Well, he's finally old enough for Westbury Baptist Church, and there was finally an opening. (He's been on the list since he was still in my belly). I really like that I can walk/run there AND we can just pay for the days we use. We used to pay a full-time rate then I'd never take him when I was off work. So we'd only use them 1-2 days a week sometimes! I think I'll get more done with him so close and knowing he can just go there for a few hours (no more 'guilty mommy' feelings then)! Ha. Asher and the director of the center, Ms. Jackson.
They still wanted to see Asher walk before he left. Trust me, his mommy can wait!
Asher, Jake, and Raphael. Julia was sleeping at the time. Not sure where Ryan was.
Silly Asher face.
Raphael "the Ham"' behind Asher.
We thanked the teachers and staff with CRAVE cupcakes. One described them as "tasting like real ice cream!"
Thank you for taking care of our little one from 3 months-9 months YMCA!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cutie Pie! He is so adorable! I have to kiss that sweet face soon!