Saturday, January 16, 2010

Clogging up the sink. Eeeww!

Doug did a sweet thing of cleaning out the fridge. I was home the next day and though I'd clean some too. We had a whole bunch of Hawaiian chicken breasts and gumbo we just didn't get around to finishing. I decided to run ALL of it through the garbage disposal...not a good idea. The house stunk with the smell of watery gumbo and just nastiness for a day or so till my dad and Uncle Ponch could unclog it.They actually had to feed this long 'snake looking thing' outside. I made a pretty big mess...
We did save though by not hiring a plumber. Thanks to my dad and Uncle Ponch!Ah yes, here is my boy in a pack & play. My dad brough one of Brandon's old ones over (old meaning one of 3 he had...and didn't use any!) so Mr. Ash could try it out. He did well in it, so we'll see if we'll trust him in something like this now ;)

No comments: